Copyright © Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services). All rights reserved.
By viewing or accessing EqualFuturz, you are acknowledging your agreement to the following statements:
- Unless otherwise stated copyright and similar rights in all material presented on this Site, including graphical images, is owned by Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services).
- All information relating to a third-party is for the purpose of providing the end-user with relevant information regarding the third-party, and is not considered to be the intellectual property of Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services).
- You have limited permission to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only.
- No part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior permission.
- You may not create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Site without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
- Any copies of the pages of this Site which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- The structure and source code of the database is the sole property of Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services) and cannot be copied or published in any format or medium without our prior consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site contains links to the sites of third-party information providers. The information provided by these sites or subsequent linked sites, is not within our control and is therefore not the responsibility of Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services). The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by us.
Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services) makes every effort to provide accurate and current information on this Site. However it does not give any warranty or representation of any kind with respect to the Site or its contents, including warranties in respect of the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or currency of the information on the Site.
End-users should check with the relevant learning providers and other organisations represented on the Site that information relating to them is accurate and current.
To the fullest extent permitted at law neither Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services) or its employees will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Site.
Copyright of Third-party Information Providers
Glasgow City Council (Gateway Shared Services) endeavours to respect the copyright of third-party information providers. Should you believe that any of the information contained in the Site is in breach of your intellectual property rights please contact us immediately.